Annual Inspection Services:
Koetter provides a thorough inspection service designed to identify areas of possible repair and improvement.
Our services include:
- Visual examination of roof areas to evaluate existing conditions.
- Visual examination of overall building exterior.
- Sample analysis of system construction as deemed warranted by our inspector.
- Review of any supplied installation documents, drawings or warranty information. Then a comparison to the existing conditions is performed, and any observed differences are noted.
- Written documentation of current conditions, including deficiencies.
- Provide specific, detailed recommendations for immediate repairs and a 5-year repair/maintenance recommendation.
- Photographs of all exterior areas with representative problem areas and conditions marked.
- Recommendations for next action steps based up our findings.
- Development of a maintenance schedule and service agreement, including written maintenance guidelines.
- Summary report for each property detailing all immediately necessary repair and maintenance work, with the goal of maximizing building life.